The International Centre of Tokushima university is offering graduates a chance to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for the academic year of 2k17/2k18.
At present, development of operations at the International Center is focused in the International Exchange Support Division, the Japanese Language Education Division, International Cooperation Division and Study Abroad Promotion Division.
What Does The Scholarship Include?
The scholarship includes a number of perks along with an award of ¥150,000.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The student who registered or will register at Tokushima University as a graduate student from April, 2018.
- The student who has been granted another scholarship from April 2018 is not eligible to apply. Also, loan recipients are not eligible to apply.
- 34 year old or under by April 1, 2018.
- A person with interests in promoting global understanding and friendship, also who can actively participate in events (Three times a year) held by Japan Tobacco Inc.
- A person who can communicate in Japanese.
How To Apply?
Here are the required documents:
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa page.
Note: The Application forms are offered only in Japanese. Application documents in handwriting and with typescript are both acceptable; however, signature is required only in handwriting.
Deadline: Friday, November 10, 2017
Application form can be found here.
To convert the documents from Japanese to English, use this online converter.